Sustainable CT Action Update Log
Based on your feedback, we’re making revisions to improve Sustainable CT actions for the 2019 certification cycle. We plan to release all revised actions for the 2019 certification cycle by January, 2019. To review a list of actions write-ups where we anticipate potential substantive revisions, see below. If you’ve printed hard copies of actions or the Excel spreadsheet list of actions, please check the website after January, 2019 for the most up-to-date action write-ups.
Action and File Updates
Actions to be updated by January 2019
1. Thriving Local Economies
2. Well-Stewarded Land and Natural Resources
3. Vibrant and Creative Cultural Ecosystems
4. Dynamic and Resilient Planning
5. Clean and Diverse Transportation Systems and Choices
6. Efficient Physical Infrastructure and Operations
7. Strategic and Inclusive Public Services
8. Healthy, Efficient and Diverse Housing
9. Inclusive and Equitable Community Impacts
Sustainable CT Action Feedback
Thank you for your ongoing support and feedback of Sustainable CT Actions. If you would like to help improve an action, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.